Monday, March 3, 2008

March Madness



It's March Madness time around here and to tell you the truth, I'm kind of excited about it. Every year Chad plays in tournaments around the area and we all go as a family. There are a few reasons why I like this time of year. 1) I like to watch Chad play ball. 2) We get to go somewhere and it's usually Spring there before it is here. 3) Our family is together. 4) We get to see lots of people that we know and don't get to see that often.

We just got home from Boise and the State Boys Basketball Tournament. That usually kicks off the season. My husband has been "in training" for a month now...which means time on the treadmill and playing as much basketball as he can whether it be pick up ball at the church, city league games, church ball, and/or driving to Mud Lake (140 miles round trip) ((INSANE)) to play morning ball. Last year, his team won every tournament they went to. I'll keep you posted on the 2008 season.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Lataun!!! I'm so excited to see you in the blogging world!! I've been away for about a week (I'll have to post about it soon, but we were in UT with my brother) and I saw your e-mail but wasn't able to check out your blog until just now. It's lots of fun and your laundry post makes me laugh. I wish I could send all my whites to your house because yours always get so sparkly!

And is that funky picture Chad's ankle? yikes, that's awful.

Well, I'm so glad that I'll be able to pop in and check out life in the frozen tundra.

I've been making slings like crazy, so when you're ready for #5, I'll make a special BLUE one for you! ;)

BTW, I HATE to mop and Cash vacuums, so definitely put me down for vacuuming! :)