Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Mia

Sicilee was experimenting on Mia's hair.
When is my baby going to talk? She says things like "ugh" and "uhh". I didn't really think she was behind in the talking scene but the more I'm around other kids her age, I'm starting to wonder. My little Mia thinks she can talk. I told her to go and get Sicilee and Haddi and tell them it was time for dinner. She went to the stairs and screamed up them "aaaahhhhhh, ahhhhh, aaahhhh". Whenever she can't find me she goes to the hall way and says the same thing.."ahhahhhhhhhh". That means "where are you mom?" in "Mia talk". I remember when Haddi finally started talking after we "lost" her binki. We couldn't get her to shut up. She still rambles on about things. She will be telling me a long, drawn out story and about 5 minutes into her story, I have to stop her and ask her if this is real? And she replies, "no mom, it was on The Suite Life of Zach and Cody. She's not only telling me all about her life but also about some make believe tv show characters in which she spares no details.

I guess I should just be patient for Mia to talk. That is one more thing that will keep her little a little bit longer. (Does that make
sense?)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Ah, so your girls have friends named "Zach and Cody" too? How about "Drake and Josh?" Spencer does the same exact thing!! How can he remember the dialog to an entire episode but not what I asked him to do 2 minutes ago.?!!?

With big sisters Sis and Had, Mia can't have anything but really cute hair-do's!!!

I was doing the telathon for PBS this morning with the ISU people from the Treasure Valley...ah, it made me so glad we met you guys!!

Cassie said...

Lataun! I'm so glad I read Bobbi's blog today and saw your comment. I found you in the blog world. (I just started one after swearing I wouldn't. But Audrey wouldn't stop bugging me about it!) Your daughters are beautiful, and getting so big. And Chad's ankles....OUCHY!!! Till netxt time....