Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!

Well three posts in one day. I just started blogging and so I'm a little excited. I love to read other blogs and while I'm eating my lunch everyday, I surf around and read all about other peoples lives. Some of my favorite bloggers are my college friend, Marisa and my sister-in-law, Penny. I have never done my own, I guess because that's one more thing for me to keep up with...and I'm "Just trying to keep up" with everything else.

Ok, so anyway, it's a monumentous day in the Williams household. I finally convinced Chad to buy a water softner. After months and months of pleading my case (our water was brown due to some iron bacteria, sounds gross? It was!). My brother would have been proud of my opening and closing arguments...brown toliet water, brown water in the tub, brown water in my vegetable steamer, and worst of all, my clothes were not getting clean. At least not to my standards. I love to do laundry. I love the clothes hanging to dry all nice and neat in the laundry room. I love to fold my little girls pajamas, blankets, socks, etc. I love the smell coming from the laundry room on laundry day. It's auroma therapy! I love to see a stain that looks impossible to get out and take on the challenge. I love my white T's to look white. So yesterday as I was doing laundry, I would turn on the washer and watch it fill up and get so excited that it wasn't brown. I was so excited to wash my white load . And guess what? It came out white! I love you water softner!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Taun you are welcome to get a laundry fix at my house anyday.

Myrnie said...

So ..... the first entry you make on your brand new cool blog is all about ...... LAUNDRY? I'm so sure! :)

Unknown said...

Hi Latuan!
Your blog website it fun! Please come back to Arco, we could use so much more "clean" here. Miss you guys! I'm glad you love to do laundry, wish I did. At least I don't hate it. I talk on the phone when I fold my laundry. It is a lot more fun that way!

Brooke Bailey said...

You sound like me when it comes to blogging... who needs one more thing to do. But I will say this... what great journal entries for your kids and grandkids down the road. Your grandkids will probably laugh at 'Grandpa Chad' for taking so long to get a water softner. Cuz, by then it will be like the telephone or something... every house will have one.
Keeping a journal and blogging... what a great way to kill two birds with one stone.