Sunday, May 31, 2009

Try walking a mile in her shoes...


Chad and Brody Birch, his vice principal. This poster was circulated around school.
(I'm sworn to secrecy about how I got my hands on this.) The sheriff's department was raising money for the Family Safety Network. Chad told the Student Council that he would do the "Walk" if they could raise $500 dollars.
...showin' a little leg...hubba hubba...
I think that they raised over $600 dollars. I think that Chad thought that he was safe in thinking that they couldn't/wouldn't raise the $500.
The student body voted on the shoes. Brody is off to visit the wizard of Oz after this walk and Chad is hitting the 70's disco club in his go-go boots.
He was a good sport. He was way...WAY! out of his comfort zone.
Waving to the crowd and the 'cat calls'. He did look hot in those boots. :O

6 comments:

Nikki said...

Can't wait til Chris comes home to show him!!!! Love it!

Marisa said...

Heeheee...That *is* hot! Chad looks fantastic...I think he was born in the wrong decade :)

nina said...

What size does Chad wear??? I want those boots!!

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

I cannot wipe the Chad grin off of my face right now. Next year he needs to show a little more leg .......miniskirt, hot pink!

Cassie said...

Too funny & what good sports!

granny janny said...

Who is your mother???? (It seems I am always wondering) You are a good sport----looks fun!!