Monday, May 11, 2009

A Warped Sense of Humor

I don't know what you were doing to relax last night on a Sunday evening...but I was upstairs and I hear Chad cackling (those of you who know him well, know his laugh when he gets going...it sounds like cackling) downstairs followed by the girls cheering and taunting. Well that goes on for a while, the next thing I hear is the sound of Indee wailing and of course, she comes running to me. Somehow Chad has convinced the girls to try and beat the mouse trap. So he has set it and they have all tried to touch it and get their finger out before it traps them. Well Indee and Haddi both beat it once but the second time it got them both.
Well this was all good until Sis saw the pain it caused, then it was her turn to try. Now she wasn't so tough, but the other girls were not going to let her out of trying, especially since she promised "if they tried it, she would try it". So they had to chase her around the house and pin her down but she did it and she "beat the trap". Then it was Chad's turn, and he was a little scared. He didn't do the "fingers, try to beat the snap" approach. He just stuck the side of his palm in the trap and let it snap which I thought was kind of wussy...

I'd put these girls up against any of your boys anyday....

4 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Cracks me up! We practice the "Chad cackle around here".

Myrnie said...

Uhh....hope the real mouse gets to feel some of that pain.

Nikki said...

I go in for my US next wednesday. Hopefully, we can see if it's pink or blue!!!!

I don't think my boys would do this! Unless, of course, they saw your girls do it. Then they wouldn't want to be showed up! They just do things like flying down a hill at break-neck speeds on a scooter with no helmet and stuff like that. I'll be putting Chandler the whiz kid riding a scooter on my blog soon. I need to get more videotape. He's amazing!!

nina said...

Is this what kind of education the children of Eastern Idaho are getting? I might complain to the school district...