Thursday, May 28, 2009

Haddi McFatty Turns 10!

The Top 10 (Random) Things about Haddi:
10.
She likes to wear the same 3 outfits in a row, over and over and over and over.
9. She doesn't really know how to play by herself. When Sis went to Kindergarten, she would sit and look out the window all morning and watch for the bus to drop her off.
8. She's fiesty. She has no problem standing up for herself or anyone else.
7. She's very low maintenance. (see no. 10)
6. She could watch TV ALL!! day long. (see no. 9)
5. She loves babies. When Mia was little, she didn't like any of her sisters except Haddi.
4. She has a great memory. She can quote any song, movie, her dad etc. word for word.
3. She can talk...blah blah blah, chitter, chatter, on and on and on and then some more and then I leave the room and come back and she's still going and she doesn't even care that I left and came back...she just keeps going and going and going...
2. She's daring. She's never been afraid. Haddi has always been more outgoing that Sis and she's always had to show her up. (They are jumping off the house onto the trampoline)
and the number one reason we all love Haddi is.....(drum roll please)
1. She's so happy-go-lucky...ready-for-anything....go-with-the-flow.
She sees the funny side in every situation and keeps it light and happy around here.

I had to put this cute pic of Simon enjoying his cupcake...and thank Ave for making Had's cupcakes...She has the culinary talent that I definately don't!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Happy Happy Birthday Had! I love fiesty!

Myrnie said...

I love the one about talking on and on and on....I think one time she was telling me a high drama story on the phone and I put the phone down to do something and picked it back up again a minute later. She didn't even know I was gone. Sure do love that Haddi Boo!

Biorn Family Blog said...

Cute idea with the 10 random things--I might have to copy cat. I guess I forgot that Allie and Haddi were SO close in age. I new they were the same but I forgot that they were only DAYS apart...I beleive you were due before me, but Allie was born first. Allie's due date was May 23--she was born May 12.

Lataun said...

That's right Camille, Haddi was due the 11th and I cried when you called and said that you had Allie. I sooo wanted to be done being pregnant. Nope..a week late. 9lbs, 1 oz. C-section.

granny janny said...

After spending a few days with Haddi----she cracks me up---"and my Dad says" better be careful Chad, I know where to get ammunition for all the teasing you give me!!! We love you Haddi and all the sisters---each of you are SPECIAL!!!

di said...

Happy birthday Haddi, I love all your girls!!! Sooo sweet just like their mom.