Monday, May 4, 2009

I got implants!

(Ya, I wish.)


I got sinus implants...
more polyps,
more surgery,
steroid, balloon implants,
5th times a charm?

Right there in the green area.
I go back in a couple of weeks and they will remove them.
The steroids work the best with keeping the polyps at bay,
but I can't be on them long term or I could have to have a hip replacement at 40.
(I don't want that.)
And the implants only last for 3 weeks...
I spent a week at my mom's and I love her for taking care Mia and Me.
I'll have to post about my fun week there...even though I spent most of it on the couch,
my dad and brother still kept me entertained.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Laugh Out Loud

di said...

Loved the "implant" pic. Maybe some day!!!I think last week we could have flown to Bancroft ok, but we might still be there...we had almost an inch of rain over the weekend. Love ya, di

taggdarci said...

Oh Lataun - I can't imagine...FIVE surgeries!! You're a trooper. I didn't even know you had surgery - so I feel really bad. Jan had told me, and she said you were out at your mom's so I didn't want to bother ya with calls. :o) Hope this works and that you're recovering ok!

nina said...

Girl, you deserve a big break!! this is ridiculous, save your money on the sinus surgeries and get the "real things" - Iam sure Di could hook you up... hope this is the last one, good luck. XOXO

Battfam said...

LaTaun,
I am so sorry you are having such a hard time with your sinuses. I think sinus headaches are bad, so I can't even imagine having sinus surgeries. Take care.

Marisa said...

Yikes. Hopefully this one works!! If not, I think you totally deserve the other implants. Not that you need anything else to be gorgeous :)

Me...I'm just hoping for a little "lift" after nursing all these kids!

Good luck. And, I love your mouse trap story. Your girls are tough and girly...a great combination!