Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Dirty Old Men....

And Women....and children....
(thanks mom)

4 wheeling is one of my favorite things to do with my family. I love it! But up to Medicine Lodge it was a little dusty and dirty, to say the least.

Grandpa stopped off and threw a worm in the creek. He used to fish this creek when he was a boy with his dad. So the girls all caught a fish.

Indee didn't get too dirty, she hung out in the front of the pack with grandpa.

Sandwich anyone?

Uncle Val..you could grow a garden on those eyebrows...carrots or onions?

whoa..grandma Jan...you must have been in the back of the pack. I think Val was calling her "Yosemite Sam". You might want to mosey down to the creek and wash up... ;)

I think they did a little touch up job before I got to them with the camera...hey you guys cheated!

4 comments:

Cassie said...

What a fun pics. Your girls are so pretty. The landscape made me a touch homesick. What a fun time!

granny janny said...

Now I know why I always leave my camera home----there is no denying whose dirty faces those are!!

Lataun said...

oh you're so cute jan...a dirty face is a sign of a good time! we're glad you're not afraid to get down and dirty.

di said...

Hope you didn't waste makeup that morning. I would hate to see the bath water after that trip. But it sure looked like you all had fun!! Love Aunt Di