Tuesday, April 8, 2008

We hit the Tulip Gardens with Penny and Waklee.
Surprisingly the guys didn't want to go? I don't know why? We went out to
Woodburn and hit the outlets while there. A perfect girl's day out. The weather
could have cooperated a little more


My little dutch girl, Indee.


The best part of the outing was the cotton candy we scored at the tulip garden snack bar.
We left Portland the next day for Anaconda, Montana. We made a huge circle in our car and across 4 states. It took us all day, we left Portland at 9 a.m. and arrived in Anaconda at 7:30 p.m. Mia was a bear that day. She'd had it with the car. Chad kept saying "Mia, you're such a joy".
A side note: Chad's team lost out in the tournament. It was hard to take. The 2008 season is not looking so good.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Battfam said...

Your trip looked so fun. Your girls are darling. I have to admit I'm a little jealous. I have always wanted to go to Oregon when the tulips were in bloom on those big tulip farms. Maybe I'll try to get down to Temple Square for my tulip fix.