Monday, April 21, 2008

Clown School


Come celebrate Indee's 6th birthday at Clown School! The kids made their own clown hats. Indee is sporting hers.


My clown helpers...I'm so glad I have these older girls to help and make life more fun for Indee!


This is what we handed out in our gift bags, she's missing her nose.


Walking a tight rope. I'm not posting a picture of my pathetic clown cake. It always looks so easy in the picture and then I try to make it and it never turns out (every birthday, every year this happens!) They should make you take a cake decorating class when you check out of the hospital with your first baby.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Myrnie said...

Looks like such a fun party. Wish I could've been a clown helper, too! Happy Birthday to Indee!

Marisa said...

Clowns freak me out...

Cash

Bobbi said...

Cakes are a hard thing for me too. I just made one last Sunday for my brother's birthday. By the time I frosted it and took it out to my parents, the top layer slid to one side and it all crumbled. I am sure it was my flour!???? At least that is what I am telling myself. However, it still tasted Delicious!!