Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tagged by Cassie in Ohio



What is his name? Chad
How long have you been married? 13 years

How long did you date? 4 months (too short! I would die if my girls did this)

How old is he? 35

Who eats more sweets? For sure me. I love chocolate anything, cookies, brownies, m & m's, etc. He's like you Cassie, rather have seconds on dinner and skip dessert. I don't get it.

Who said I love you first? If you know me at all, you know I have the worst memory ever. So I can't really remember. I'll have to ask Chad...

Who is taller? Chad by a few inches

Who can sing better? me, but that's not saying much.

Who is smarter? ditto on what Cassie said, Chad's smarter, but I'm not an idiot. Chad's just has been in school for the last 13 years.

Who does the laundry? I do for sure, I have my quirks about my laundry and have anxiety if anyone else tries to do it and doesn't do it right by my standards.

Who pays the bills? I do, but I don't love it. Chad says that after he's done with this class he's taking this semester, he's going to take over the budget. So this should be good.

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do. I can't think of a reason why. ditto Cas, not sure why...

Who mows the lawn? I have a story for this one. When we lived in Mud Lake, we had this huge lawn. We had this crappy mower (walmart $90.00). So Chad would always tell me that he would mow the lawn but it would be like 3 weeks later and I would bug him and nag him to mow as he's leaving to go golfing AGAIN! So I said "if you buy me a riding lawn mower, I'll never ask you to mow the lawn again." The next day he was down to Simmon's Equipment and had me a brand new riding lawn mower. He hasn't mowed it since, maybe except for a time or two when I was 9 months pregnant. I love to mow now. I look forward to the day when it's long enough.

Who cooks dinner? I usually cook although when I was pregnant with Mia, Chad did a lot of cooking and now he's very helpful in the kitchen. I think he realized that it's not that hard. His favorite things to cook: tacos, fried potatoes, french fries, fish, and eggs and bacon. (all fried unhealthy stuff which I don't make...too greasy)

Who drives? Chad mostly, but he's not scared of me driving. I don't really like to drive because I have to pay attention.

Who is more stubborn? Me for sure! Thank you Reed family gene.

Who kissed who first? Chad for sure. He'll tell you different but I was kind of surprised he kissed me on our first date.

Who asked who out first? Chad got my phone no. at a dance and then didn't call me for a week and I was so anxious for him to call. He was playing me I think. I loved him the first time I met him though and would have been heartbroken if he never called me. But it was against my rules to ever call him.

Who proposed? Chad and it was sweet although I don't really remember all he said, I wish I did (again with the memory problem).

Who wears the pants? We were just talking about this with some of our friends. I think it's pretty mutual but I would say Chad just because I can't really make a decision and rely on Chad a lot.
There you have it - now I tag Megan, Penny, and Marisa.

No comments: