Wednesday, April 9, 2008

"Happy To-To my Say-Say"


Sicilee turned 11 last week and I'm finally posting some pictures. When Haddi was 3 years old and Sis was turning 5, Haddi went around singing "Happy To-To my Say-Say" (Happy birthday my Sissy). Anyway, it stuck and not a birthday goes by that we don't take a trip down memory lane and say that phrase a few times.


Sis is a project girl and loves to go in my craft room and "craft". She is into scrapping and she got a new scrapbook and supplies.


Show me the money! For her birthday, she wanted to get her ears pierced (again, but that is another post) and hang out at the mall with her friends and then eat at Chuck-O-Rama, her favorite. She got money from her Gma Jan to spend at the mall.

Sis and her friends. They loved hanging out at the mall.
I hope you had a happy to-to Sis!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Marisa said...

Happy Birthday Sicilee! I remember picking out clothes for you before you were born! I was so excited for your mom! :)