Monday, September 22, 2008

Packsaddle


We rode from our house up to the "Big Holes" just west of Tetonia. The trails were nice and easy and the fall colors were beautiful. I wish I would have gotten some better pics of the scenery.



Lex's family (-minus a few) came also. It was fun, seems like we don't seem them enough. My girls have a great time with those cousins. This pic is at the top of the Big Holes. I think on a clear day, you can see the Rexburg side.


We survived the first thunderstorm by hunkering down under some trees and waiting it out. I was a little nervous and so was Indee. We huddled around grandma Jan. The lighting was flashing and the thunder was clapping right over our heads. It hailed a little and poured rain for about 20 minutes. We went the rest of the way down the trail to Packsaddle Lake. This is one of my favorite places around here. It's really pretty and the kids love to swing on this rope swing.



Indee and Alivia.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Myrnie said...

Sure wish I could've been along for this ride. It seems you can't find a decent day for playing outside anymore, huh? Oh well...fun anyway.