Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pandora (like the box...well, not really)

So Val turned me onto this awesome radio station site online. It's called Pandora Radio.

The link is pandora.com.

You type in a song or an artist you like and it plays that artist plus others that are similar in genre. So you get a variety of songs.

Here are my fav's. My ALL-TIME favorite is Jason Mraz. I love this guy and could listen to him all day long!

Natasha Beddingfield...love her. Did you see her on the Bachelorette last season singing "Soulmate"...love it!
Jack Johnson...another fav...isn't he a hottie?
Gwen Stefani...She just gets better and better. Love her station.

Music just gets me going...hard for me to clean without it on. So this site is a great find. I usually log onto it and up pops Hannah Montana, Jonas Brothers, or Selena Gomez (I don't even know who this is) ..it seems that the girls have learned how to get there radio stations on also.

1 comment:

Myrnie said...

I love this site, too. I typed in Johnny Rivers the other day, and got all kinds of weird country stuff. I really didn't think he was country. My favorite of his is "Slow Dancin'."