Monday, September 15, 2008

The Hiding Place

I finished this book and I can't quit thinking about it so I thought I'd write down what I learned from it.

1. Be grateful for fleas.
2. Always be honest.
3. Read your scriptures.
4. Love your enemies.
5. Sometimes suitcases are too heavy for us to carry.
6. The importance of relationships. I envied the relationship between Corrie and her sister, Betsie. Having a true friend like that in your life is a blessing that you can't take for granted.

What a great true story!

3 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Oh thanks I an not your Corrie?

Lataun said...

Pen, you know you're my Corrie, but I didn't want to gag people with my sap. I was going to go off on "my person"...but decided against it. Maybe another Post.

granny janny said...

One of my favorite books ever!!! I'm glad you read it.