Sunday, September 7, 2008

I wish I had one...

We went with my parents, Chad's parents, my aunt Karen and John, etc...four-wheelin'. We froze but it was so fun. I could really enjoy four-wheelin' on a regular basis if only I had one. I'll keep wishin'.
We went above Birch Creek kind of by Gilmore...by Leadore. There is an old town site called "Hahn's Townsight". They used to mine ore and lead there (Leadore, go figure). It was pretty cool but up in the hills and I couldn't imagine living there in these little log cabins. A different way of life for sure. We went as high as we could go. (Mia's cheesing it)
The old track where they would dump the ore into carts and take it down the hill...
Mia's tuckered out. This playin' is hard work.

3 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Very cool and what beautiful pix.

Audrey said...

Oh my goodness Latan I am sooo sorry you had to see that!! I guess I should have googled it first myself! YIKES!
What a beautiful family you have! I have to tell you, I do Cindy Holdaways hair and she told me she just adores you and wants you to move back and be her neighbor! She thinks you are a rocks star! I said, well, it must just run in the family! (hehe)

Cassie said...

I swear that you just posted pics with you guys in hats & gloves! Is is already that time again?!? It looks like you all had a great time. What a fun family. (I hope you get a couple more warmer days before the hats & gloves are out for good.)