Friday, September 10, 2010

The Move....

Good bye Teton Valley...

 We said goodbye to our family and friends and packed up and headed "out below". I had a sad face, ok maybe I shed a tear, or maybe I cried, ok so I bawled for a day or two.  Well, it was a rough week...maybe, just maybe I'm still trying to get over it.  I might be bitter still, I don't know.  Sometimes I find myself staring out the window wishing for things that cannot be...but enough about all that...I'll be "fine".
  Here is our home sweet rental.
It didn't take the girls long to figure out how to have fun in the canal.
Haddi is a little more nervous than Sis was...
 Floating it...
 The tire swing is getting a lot use.  We also have neighbors with 3 girls the same age.  So the girls are having a good time hanging out with them.
Go Bulldogs (I guess).

6 comments:

Lucy said...

moving is a toughie!

Cassie said...

I didn't realize you were moving. And I get the idea that it really wasn't your favorite idea. I'm sorry. Saying goodbye is no fun. I can't wait to hear about your new adventures though. Isn't it great that the kids can always figure out something fun to do?

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Llllllllllaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmeeeeeee!

Myrnie said...

One day at a time....you're doing good!

taggdarci said...

If it means anything to you, I'm super glad you're closer to us! Now just crossing our fingers we'll somehow be able to stay here.

di said...

Maybe the book you are reading will take your mind off Teton. But I'm glad you are closer too!