Saturday, September 18, 2010

New town, New school....

Here are the girls on the first day of school...I'm a little late posting but better late than never.

 "Good luck on your first day"
"Smile and make friends"
 "Have fun"
I felt like I was sending them to the wolves. 
But the best part of the day was me waiting for them when they got off the bus.  I had my camera ready...they were dying!  I'm starting to love this phase of my life...the phase where I embarrass my kids.  When did they grow up and hate the camera...maybe it was the bus full of kids watching me taking their picture?  Hmmm.....
Funny all the same.

3 comments:

Battfam said...

Your girls are so cute and fun they probably will fit right in in no time. Hope it is a great year for everybody.

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Cute. Haddi's outfit is really cute but someday she will hate that she wore that one first day.

di said...

Where's Chad on his first day!!! Girls are so darling!