Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Great Day on the Lake

Jackson Lake (the Grand behind) and Faren on the wakeboard.
Taun wakeboarding
We had our throttle floored and he was flying.
I hope you all don't tire of Mia and her "Cheeze it face". She's always happy to be along for the ride...well the boat ride...she is so awful in the car! She's the best kid and then you strap her in her carseat and it's like Dr. Jekyl and Mr. Hyde.
I can't tell you how much I enjoy summer days like these. Good company, good water, and GREAT scenery. I don't ever want summer to end.

2 comments:

Cassie said...

What beautiful pictures. These are the type that make me a little homesick.

Myrnie said...

You and I definately have this in common....a love of a day on the water! The scenery at that lake is incredible. Was the water cold? It looks cold.