Thursday, July 3, 2008

4th of July Festivities





This is what I saw out my window this morning when we got up. Every year Teton Valley hosts hot air balloon races and every year since we moved here, we've been out of town. So this year, we decided to stay home and take in the festivities. They must be practicing up for tomorrow.





My girls went running over to our neighbor's yard. Indee came back after they had got the balloon deflated and put in the trailor and asked me "Mom, can we stay for water and Pepsi?" Pepsi at 8 a.m.? to a girl who already bounces off the walls and doesn't need sugar and caffine to help with that? I said "sure!"

It's summer right?

2 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Too funny and cute and sounds like fun. We are in Seattle with rain pouring down and thunderstorms. Fun Fun. The pix are not showing up on the post.

Cassie said...

What a beautiful thing to wake up to! They are awesome in every way. I've never gotten into one. I think that might have to go on a list of things to do.
Have a good time with all of the 4th of July fun.