Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The rest of the day...

I love this pic...waiting for the candy.
More cheese it pics of Mia.
Mia's first experience with sparklers. We went to the Drive In to watch the fireworks and have a burger. We chilled on the grass and waited for it to get dark. After the great fireworks, we watched the movie "Wall-E". Hmm....what to say about that movie. Let's just say that I was the only one awake after about 1/2 hour into it and I was wondering why I was still up? Faren and Avery bailed. I know it got great reviews...but I'm wondering why? There was no talking in it for the first 45 minutes or so....
We loved our day. It was a great way to celebrate Independence Day. I loved that Kristen and Larry and came up and had a big breakfast with us. We also had a yummy BBQ at Avery and Faren's and swam in their pond by their house. We also enjoyed a nap after cracking out at 5 a.m. It was a very relaxing day and we realized we could have fun on our own but also kind of sad that we broke tradition for the first time in our married lives and didn't go to my mom's and celebrate.

2 comments:

Nikki said...

HEY LATAUN. YOUR BLOG MAKES ME HOMESICK. I LOVE THE 4TH IN TETON VALLEY!

Lataun said...

Nikki...is that you? What's your email? How did you find me? How are you? Your message got erased with all you phone #'s and address...Let me know.

Miss you, Lataun