Monday, August 2, 2010

Catching up....

Let's start with July 4th...We had the whole Williams Clan
 minus Lex's family
at our house.
It was a great weekend.
We packed all we could into 2 days.
We rode the ski lift up to the top.
It was awesome as always.
Then we went up Teton Canyon.
Here's my mom and Dad...did I mention we mixed the Eddins and Williams?
After that, some of us went 4-wheeling up to the Big Holes on the other side of the valley from the Tetons where we were earlier.  I think you can kind of see them in the background.  My mom braved it and came by herself.  We were so proud of her. "Vaaalllll!"
Day 2 had us up bright and early...5:30 a.m.
To see the balloon launches.
It is early, but worth it.
This one landed behind our house a couple days before.
We had to wake the girls out of dead sleep...I'm not sure if they were impressed or not.
And of course, no 4th of July is complete without a parade.
Then our whole crew rode 4-wheelers up to Relay Ridge.  It was beautiful.  Faren brought sleds and the kids slid down the snow banks. It was the first time I've been up there where the wind wasn't blowing 9-0.
We rode into Pack Saddle Lake.  Val was in heaven.  He had never been there.  The brave ones jumped in.  Kimbri "jumped" in but not by choice.  
And to end the day we had a great BBQ at Faren's and lit our own fireworks.
Good company, good food, and good times.

3 comments:

Lucy said...

I gotta say...you guys know how to party. What a fun day...
your girls are getting so pretty!

Cassie said...

As I read this post I realized how much on hold my life has been these past few months. Thanks for showing us some FUN times this summer!!

Myrnie said...

Good times...for sure!