Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Princess Mia

Mia turned 3 yesterday.
It was magical!
Everything that you hope a birthday would/should be.
She loved all her gifts and kissed them all.
She's at the best age for birthdays.
She's my only girl out of all 4 of them that has ever been into the princesses.
Here she is kissing her Cinderella and Belle.
She's naked because she's already had her Sleeping Beauty dress on and twirled, but then it got in the way of riding her new tricycle.
After everything was cleaned up, she came downstairs with my black high heels on and the witch hat, ready to ride her trike around the kitchen again. We hid her trike in the craft room and I asked her to go get me some sissors. She went in and came out and said "mom, there's a trike in there". It was so fun.
Happy Birthday Princess Mia!

2 comments:

Biorn Family Blog said...

What a beautiful princess! Happy Birthday! Can't believe she's 3! I love to read your blog. You are so good at updating it often. One of my favorites has been your 4-wheeling one. I could almost feel the dust in my teeth looking at your pics...

di said...

Looks like Mia already has her Halloween outfit. Can't believe your baby is 3. It was fun seeing Indee when your mom and dad picked up the trailer. so cute girls you have.