Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A great date

King of the mountain....The views were amazing as they always are when you get up high like that.
I love to go 4 wheelin'. Chad and I went riding, just the two of us. It was so fun. I didn't have 2 or 3 kids hanging on. I could go really fast (too fast). I think I caught a little air a couple times. I came home with some wounds. I tried to show off and fell off the side of my 4 wheeler. Another time, I was trying to jump it and hit a big rock and it about bucked me off.
Chad had these "dust googles" in his bag. They came in handy. And I think I was making a fashion statement on the mountain.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun, and maybe I'll try out your fashion statement at school. Ha! Isn't it nice to get away from the kids once in a while and remember what it was like with just the two of you...

Penny K said...

I love the dust googles, kinda like tranvilaquist's

di said...

Those googles remind me of digging spuds. But that looks more fun than being on a combine!!!