Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I couldn't watch...

Uncle Val and Sicilee, Haddi, and Indee 'just a swingin'.
My little Indee...
"if Sis and Had can do it, then so can I"
Notice she's hanging on with one hand, so she can plug her nose with the other.
Haddi also has the nose plugging down.
Haddi, you have got to get higher on the rope, babe.
Sicilee has got it!
My mom wasn't so sure she wanted these little girls to do this. Uncle Val sometimes thinks that they are bigger than they are. Like when he bailed off the tube last week when he was riding it with Mia...she's two, ya know. It almost when under, nose first and I was ready to jump in with my clothes on to save her.

2 comments:

nina said...

I can barely look at the pix, I am glad they had life jackets on... I wouldn't want you to have to get your hair wet:)

MegEddins said...

Your girls are great to try anything for Val! He sure knows how to have fun!