Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Haircuts by Mia

Don't let this picture fool you...she is 2 and she is dangerous!

I'm sitting at my computer, paying bills. Mia is playfully brushing my hair. I'm glad to be getting something done and she's happy and not destroying anything...well at least that's what I thought...she's destroying my HAIR! I hear a big snip...and start freaking out. She's got scissors and she's at the back of my head. WHERE DID THE SCISSORS COME FROM????? I run to the bathroom...my hair looks normal. Ok, maybe she just snipped away from my head. So I run my hands through my hair (thinking, I'm ok, no harm done). And then....AHHHHHHH (scream, freak out, scream some more!!) Don't toddlers usually try to cut their OWN hair?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! That is a great story. I will stop lamenting that fact that Peyts did that this summer to his own hair and he looked like a dork because it was right out of the front. I guess I am glad it wasn't my hair he did it to! Does she have plans to be a future beautician?

Kristie

MegEddins said...

Oh no! Hide all scissors! Maybe she wants you two to be twins. Ok, maybe not, but thats cute that she was brushing your hair.

Kim said...

I shouldn't be laughing, but that is so funny. I would freak out too. At least you had enough cool to take a picture and write a story. Thanks for sharing.

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

I am sure this happened between trading some sheep for some ore....you just might deserve it!

Myrnie said...

What? Mia did something wrong? I have a hard time believing that! Had to laugh at Penny's comment...

Lataun said...

In my defense, I really was paying bills...(pen!)

Marisa said...

Ha! That is a *great* story!