Sunday, July 10, 2011

Add one more worry to my list....

I have never been to a circus....I can not say that anymore.

 We got our cotton candy
(maybe the top reason to go to a circus)
and we settled in.
 Tigers....
 A man on a rolling board juggling swords...
not something you see everyday.
There were lots of side shows (freak shows).
In true circus form.
I wouldn't have expected anything less.
Although, no bearded lady or wolf-man.
 The elephants were the highlight.
 Yes...she is riding in his mouth.

Scouty loved it! And Canon didn't move.
He just sat there staring and drooling the whole time.
I have never seen him sit so still.
Maybe they should try a circus at church for him, then he would sit.
There were a ton of acrobats and gymnasts in this circus...
Indee kept telling me she wanted to join the circus.
Probably not my first choice in professions for this girl!

3 comments:

Penny K said...

Good times. I think you should just post this on my blog too.

di said...

Perfect age to take your girls to a circus!!! Keep your blogs coming.

Nate and Kelly said...

I just read "Water for Elephants" and want to go to the circus... call me next time :)