Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tetonia County Fair and Variety Show!

I am the Activities Chairman in my ward...here's the gym before the CRAZINESS!!!

Our stage...
Sign ups for the pie eating contest.
We had a County Fair complete with hot dogs, nachos, scones, cotton candy, popcorn, carameled apples, and homemade bread and jam.
Then we had a variety show. We had some great acts!
Indee and Camilla's skit, SO CUTE!
And we finished it off with a pie eating contest. The primary kids went first, then the young men and women, and then the adults. Check out River's face!

It was a three way tie for the primary kids...Haddi was one of the top three!
Go Haddi!
Good Job!
Sicilee and Lacey. Sicilee could have made a better showing! Not a very good effort.

4 comments:

Myrnie said...

Looks so fun! I sent the link to our activities chairman. Our ward could use something fun and exciting.

di said...

Looks like you did alot of work on that!! good job

Nate and Kelly said...

I'm the activities chair too!!! I'm glad we're not in the same stake... you set the standard extremely high! Looks like everyone had a ton of fun :)

Steph and Boyd said...

I love the decorations. Looks like a good time.