Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Feelings

One of the best feelings in the world....
taking your ski boots off at the end of a full day of skiing.
One of the worst feelings in the world....
about an hour after leaving the dentist. The laughing gas has worn off, but you're still kind of numb...and your whole day is ruined.


So what did you do for Spring Break...Here is ours in a nut shell:
Skiing at Targhee
Sis and I got pedicures, facials, and went shopping for her 12th birthday coming up on Friday.

Sis, Indee, and I had cavities filled (bonus!)



Chad, Haddi, Indee, and I went to Anaconda where Chad's team placed 3rd. Highlights included beating the team that put us into the losers bracket for 3rd place. Chad came home and slid over the family heirloom clock that we inherited and placed his trophy on the shelf. Apparently it means as much...

We got snowed in an extra night in Anaconda, as if 2 nights wasn't enough in that town! I-15 was closed from Dillon to Dubois. So thanks Ave for watching my 2 girls that got left home.

4 comments:

Myrnie said...

I was remembering the other day your spring break last year,the whale-watching, and how much I want to do that someday. You really did have a fun-filled spring break (minus the dentist). I'm having a hard time with Sicilee turning 12, though.

Biorn Family Blog said...

Lataun, I hope you are feeling better these days...how are the knees?!

nina said...

how fun!! You look great. How do you do that? I thought it was impossible to look cute in snow gear, but you pull it off, girl. I totally forgot that our girls share the same birthday... April 3rd, right? And aren't ours both in April - I forget, I am getting old. Hope you are feeling well. Check out my blog and see Katie's new addition to her blanket collection. XOXO

di said...

About the trophy....at least it's animal horns he wants to hang on the walls !!! I've been through that stage in life. ha ha.
Skiing looks so fun but I am so ready for spring. Love ya (like a monkey), Di