Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spring...not even close...

I went to Porter's the other day and all of their Spring stuff was out, great, big gerber daisies, bright ribbons, greenery, etc. I went to Boise with Chad in January. My aunt and I went shopping and Target had swimming suits on the rack and little spring outfits. It sort of felt like spring over there too. No snow, the weather was mild, and the sun was out. As we kept driving back to the west, I knew what I was coming home to....3 more months of winter. I took these for Aunt Di...(I told you!) This is what I have to send my kids out in every morning.
Yes, that's our trampoline. The girls went up to Targhee for winter sports yesterday and when I picked them up, Indee looked haggard. She said mom "I had a bad day today." She said she froze up on the hill and she cried because her hands were so cold and then she got "bus sick".
The sunrise over the Tetons was beautiful this morning...I think the sun might shine today.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Chad should shovel the walk. That would make your life better.

$

Cassie said...

That pic of the Tetons is absolutely beautiful.

Our snow is gone for the moment, but I'm sure it will be back. It always teases us a time or two before we can really get excited.

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

You can't talk like that or I will never come back.

Nikki said...

I can't say that I miss all that snow and cold weather. I do miss the beautiful Tetons, though! We have actually had a ton of snow here, but it keeps melting away and it's been 40 degrees here most of the time!!!!!! Sorry.