Monday, October 25, 2010

Was this just last week?

 The girls were out of school for Fall Break.
We enjoyed a nice, warm day...
 at the pumpkin patch.
 This is how I envision Fall time.
Still warm and sunny.

 They had this straw maze...looks easy right?
 I stayed out side by the entrance which was also right next to the exit.  They all ran in and about ten minutes later, Sicilee came running out.  She was so excited to see me and was like "that was easy".  Then she turned around and saw that she was at the "entrance" sign.
This happened 2 more times. :)
Pretty funny stuff!
 Finally, after not seeing Indee for 15 minutes, I went in!  
This is what I found.
She was wondering around....lost.
 Time to find the perfect pumpkin.
 Maybe you better get a wagon...
 Mia's always one for a free ride.
 What a fun day...and I can't believe how the weather has turned on us.
Come back sunshine!

8 comments:

Brooke Bailey said...

Great pics and what a fun day! I agree, bring back the sunshine!!!

Myrnie said...

Very cool... Love the great photo settings. Cuter girls we'll never find!

Lucy said...

I love pictures and places with pumpkins, especially huge piles of them...and I can't believe I've never been to a pumpkin patch or a maize.

Cassie said...

What a fun days with the girls. You girls are so darn cute!

Kim said...

That looks like so much fun. We've never been to a pumpkin patch. Where is that one? What darling girls!

Lataun said...

Lucy...put that on your bucket list.
Kim...it's just outside of Idaho Falls on Hitt Road about 3 miles.

taggdarci said...

What a perfect day - just the girls, sunshine, and fun! Love the pics!

Nate and Kelly said...

Super cute pictures!!! I'm glad it was warm for you guys, cause the weather is changing here too... and it SUCKS!