Monday, June 14, 2010

Haddi's had some happenings....

Haddi turned 11 in May.
 We had a fun, family party.
 Then, she and her best friend since she was 2 years old got to go on the senior sneak.  The seniors went to Mars this year.
We hit the Gateway Mall and got her ears pierced.  It was a little traumatic.  She had to get her ears pierced 3 times.

Then, we hit Shrek 3D and Lagoon the next day.
Haddi graduated from elementary school.  She is officially onto middle school next year.
And today, she got braces...

4 comments:

Eric & Penny Kunz Family said...

Had, stop growing up NOW!

Maximum Glutes said...

your girls are gorgeous! And I remember I was about her age when I got my ears pierced. I was so mad b/c Macy got to get her's done with me at the same time and my parents didn't make her wait until she was "of age"! Haha! Very cute pics, I'll post more soon of my little one :)

Nikki said...

Good times! She looks so cute with braces!!!

Biorn Family Blog said...

Haddi, you are so beautiful!!! All of those Williams girls are Georgeous--look at the ma. Chad, how did you get so lucky?