Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer finally started for us....

Swimming lessons were a little later in the summer for us this year and it didn't seem like summer started until we went to Bancroft for the week and spent it at my mom's house hanging out with our cousins and my friend Kristen and her family.
We had our own little "beach party" minus the beach at my mom's. "bathing beauties"
We spent a couple days at Lava. My girls loved the new slides, even my little dare devil, Indee. COWABUNGA!!!
My dad scored a snow cone machine...the highlight of the afternoons!
All the grandkids...12 of them, 8 under the age of 5. Was it loud there? Um....well....what??? I can't hear you.
We also hit the lake a few times.
Fishing...
Watching the older girls and Val swing on the rope swing.
Eating...
Sis played softball on the weekend in Soda Springs. Her team took first.
"I will never forget you little fishie..now I let you swim back to your mommy."
And my favorite picture of the week. This about sums it up.
Until next year...filled with all the caios, noise, and memories of cousins and grandma's house!

1 comment:

di said...

Tell the girls how proud I am of them wake boarding. That is so AWESOME. They must be strong, or are their arms real sore!!!
Yes....maybe summer is finally here. Love to all, Aunt Di